Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2020 09:12:09 +0200
Sender:
From:
SUBJECT: 12th QQML International Conference

Dear Colleagues,

The 12th QQML International Conference was about to take place in Barcelona
next May 26-30, but due to the global pandemic of the COVID-19 and following
from the one hand the instructions from the WHO and the other hand requests
from many colleagues, we have decided to turn the conference into a virtual
form (www.qqml.org <http://www.qqml.org>  )

In the difficult times we are experiencing and bearing in mind that we have
to turn the disadvantage into advantage we strongly believe that this is a
unique opportunity to resist against the difficulties that emerged.

We are in front of the new challenges, a new historical frame, and new
conditions of life.

In these conditions, we call you to submit your Abstract or Paper
(http://qqml.org/call-of-proposals/ ) and register to the Virtual
Conference, filling in the form in the conference website
(http://qqml.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/RegistrationFormQQML2020-virtual
.pdf ) and emailing it at the following e-mail address: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Late submission Deadline of new Abstracts: 25th April

Registration fee includes: License for virtual software download and
participation in all virtual sessions, e-book of abstracts and e-posters,
power points of presentations, full paper publication in the QQML Journal.

Please register as soon as possible to arrange the communication and the
tests that should be done early. The deadline of the early registration
extended to 25 April including the corresponding reduced fees for the
virtual.

Special Issue - Call for Papers Theme: "COVID-19 and the Libraries: Impact
of"

Submit your abstract/ paper at http://www.qqml.net/index.php/qqml  and at
the e-mail address: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The last issue of the e-QQML journal is on
http://www.qqml-journal.net/index.php/qqml

Yours Sincerely,

On behalf of the Conference Committee,

Anthi Katsirikou (Ms)

Librarian, PhD, MSc

QQML Conference co-chair

Director, University of Piraeus Library

Adjunct Professor, Open University of Greece Coordinator of European

Documentation Centers in Greece

Member of the Board of the Association of Greek Librarians and Information

Professionals Information Literacy Standing Committee Member, IFLA ALA/ ACRL

Member

<mailto:[log in to unmask]:[log in to unmask]
acm.org>

If you like to add a new address, please click here: Add New email Address
<mailto:[log in to unmask]:%20>  and add your
email address in the Subject line.