From:
Spencer Kluesner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:03:29 PST
Hello,

My company is currently looking for help developing more intuitive,
virtual and/or graphical interfaces for it's custom database/software
programs.

We hope to use a more graphical or virtual interface to gain 3 things:

1.   Make our programs easier to navigate.
2.   Compress more information onto a screen without
     losing comprehension.
3.   Provide a non-obtrusive system for educating our customers
     without relying on tutorials or accessing help.

If you or anyone you know would be interested in this type of project,
please let me know.

Doug Nuernberger
President
DataMerge, Inc.