From:
"Lammers, H.A." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lammers, H.A.
Date:
Wed, 19 May 2021 15:19:29 +0000
Invitation to submit to Special Issue on "VR, AR, and HCI" (MDPI Open Access Journal)

Dear Colleagues,

We are in the process of putting together a Special Issue on "Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, and Human-Computer Interaction" in collaboration with MDPI Open Access Journa (https://www.mdpi.com<https://www.mdpi.com/>).
Details about the Special Issue can be found on the following website:
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/BDCC/special_issues/Virt_Reality

The deadline for the abstract (title and short outline of the planned content) is July 31, 2021.

We would like to invite you to contribute to our Special Issue and are looking forward to your contributions!

Best regards
Achim, Peter, and Gerrit

----
Achim Ebert, TU Kaiserslautern, Germany
Peter Dannenmann, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Gerrit van der Veer, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands

[Virt_Reality_horizontal_light.png]