From:
Susanne Jul <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susanne Jul <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 14:45:06 -0800
Apologies for cross posting ....

*ISCRAM2010*
*7th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response
and Management *

DEFINING CRISIS MANAGEMENT 3.0

May 2-5 2010
Crown Plaza Hotel
Seattle, Washington USA

<http://www.iscram.org/iscram2010>

We recognise that the dreadful earthquake in Haiti requires the
attention of many ISCRAM participants who would be submitting papers by
the final deadline of Monday 18th January.  In consequence we are
extending the deadline for submission of work-in-progress papers,
discussion papers and practitioner reports by a week until January 25th.

We also recognise that even this may be too tight for some people
deployed to deal with the Haitian crisis.  If you really are unable to
meet the new deadline because of this, please email
[log in to unmask] explaining the situation and we will do our utmost
to allow an even later submission.

Details of the conference are available at http://www.iscram.org/iscram2010

Mark Haselkorn, Conference Chair
Simon French, Programme Chair