From:
Pernille Bjørn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pernille Bjørn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:48:30 +0000
Dear all colleagues,

Coming up with a deadline September 2013, we are co-editing a special issue of the Scandinavian Journal of Information systems (SJIS) focusing on Infrastructures in Healthcare: action research and participatory design. We are looking for good solid contribution of high quality journal material, and believe that you might have an interest and the material for this – so please visit the call for more informations and do not hesitate to email us with questions,

http://site.uit.no/infrahealth/files/2013/07/Call-for-paper-SJIS.pdf

Best

Pernille Bjørn & Gunnar Elligensen

Pernille Bjørn, Ph.D.