From:
Sidney DMello <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sidney DMello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:55:16 -0500
 [Apologies for multiple postings]

It has come to our attention that our Chinese colleagues have been unable to
access the ACII 2011 website (which is hosted by Google) and have been
unable to submit their papers. In addition to creating a mirror site, we
have extended the submission deadline to April 18, 2011.

In order to expedite the review process we ask that authors please submit a
title and an abstract as soon as possible. The full paper must be uploaded
by April 18, 2011. There will be no further extensions.

We appreciate you forwarding this information to your students and
colleagues.

Sincerely,

Sidney and Art
General Chairs