From:
Ali Dewan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ali Dewan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:29:55 +0000
Dear all,

We have been monitoring the developing Coronavirus outbreak. The
safety and well-being of all conference participants is our priority.
After studying and evaluating the announcements, guidance, and news
released by relevant national departments, we are sorry to announce
that IEEE CDBCom/DASC/PICom/CyberSciTech 2020 (IEEE Joint CST 2020,
for short), scheduled to be held June 22-25, 2020 in Calgary will be
postponed to August 17-21, 2020 in the same location --- Calgary city
of Canada.

We thank you for your understanding. We wanted to assure the all
supporters of IEEE Joint CST 2020 that there will be the conferences
and proceedings for IEEE Joint CST 2020. All accepted and registered
papers will be published. We will provide remote presentations in
circumstances where a travel ban prevents a presenter from attending
the conference. The registration fees for the online presenters and
procedures for online presentation will be announced soon.

Also, the deadlines for the conferences have been changed as follows:

-- Regular Paper Submission Due (Extended): May 10, 2020

-- Wksp/SS/Poster Paper Due (Extended): June 2, 2020

-- Authors Notification (Extended): June 20, 2020

-- Camera-ready Submission (Extended): July 31, 2020

We will contact those who have already registered the conferences to
see if they still want to attend the conferences with the new dates.
If not, we will refund the registration fees to you according to the
refund policy.

Please check our website where we will post any relevant information
as quickly as possible.

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and please
contact [log in to unmask]  with any questions you may
have.

Organizing Team  of  IEEE Joint CST 2020

Best Regards,
Fuhua Lin (Chair) & Ali Dewan (Co-Chair)
Organizing Committee, CyberSciTech 2020
--
This communication is intended for the use of the recipient to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communications received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.
---