Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2014 11:15:24 +0000
Sender:
From:
Roto Virpi <[log in to unmask]>
NordiCHI'14 is the 8th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction, which is organized in collaboration with ACM SIGCHI. The conference takes place in Helsinki, Finland, October 26-30, 2014, and contributions from all over the world are welcome. We expect 400+ participants from 30+ countries, and we are proud to have Don Norman and Antti Oulasvirta as the keynote speakers. More info: http://nordichi2014.org<http://nordichi2014.org/>.

We have opened the NordiCHI'14 registration system, so you are welcome to register to the conference: http://nordichi2014.org/attending/registration.

We also want to remind that the deadline for late submissions is August 14, 2014. There are several submission categories that hopefully help you find the most suitable way to showcase your work and discuss topics of interest.

              Design cases: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/designcases
      Industry experiences: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/industryexperiences
                     Demos: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/demos
                   Posters: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/posters
                    Videos: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/videos
Student design competition: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/student-design-competition

The above submission categories are in the PCS system at https://precisionconference.com/~nordichi. We also call for submissions by email to the following categories:

       Doctoral consortium: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/dc
              Performances: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/performances
                    Panels: http://nordichi2014.org/submissions/panels

The conference theme is Fun, Fast, Foundational. This means we especially welcome submissions that address designing for positive experiences (such as fun), user-centered design in fast-paced agile development, as well as foundational theories and in-depth insight into the topics of the conference (http://nordichi2014.org/submissions#topics).

Follow us in Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nordichi-2014/673706125987025
and in Twitter: https://twitter.com/NordiCHI2014

We warmly welcome you to NordiCHI 2014 in Helsinki!

Virpi Roto & Jonna Häkkilä
General Chairs of NordiCHI 2014
On behalf of the organizing committee:
http://nordichi2014.org/about/committees