From:
Craig Anslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Anslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2015 17:09:47 -0400
ITS 2015 - Call for Student Volunteers

We are inviting students interested in the field of interactive tabletops and surfaces to apply as student volunteers (SV) at ITS 2015 (http://its2015.org/). This is  an ideal opportunity to attend the conference and to connect with other members of the community. SVs also receive free conference registration as appreciation for their time and effort. Information about the benefits and duties of SVs can be found on the
SV page (http://its2015.org/organization/student_volunteers/).

Relevant Dates:
Application is now open at http://chisv.org/its2015/
July 10: Application deadline
July 20: Results notification
August 17: Hoodie design contest deadline

If you have any questions, please contact the co-chairs at [log in to unmask]

We are looking forward to meeting you at ITS 2015 in Madeira, Portugal.

Your ITS 2015 SV co-chairs,
Betty Chang and José Luís Silva