Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2020 16:53:24 +0000
Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
From: Mostafa Mirshekari <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues,

We hope this email finds you well. We would like to inform you that multiple deadlines realted to ACM International Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Built Environments, Cities, and Transportation (ACM BuildSys) is extended. All the events of the Buildsys are virtual and free of charge this year.

Posters/Demos:

- The updated submission deadline is Oct. 15th, 2020, 11:59:59pm  EDT.

- Please use the following link for submission.

https://buildsys20postersdemos.hotcrp.com/

PhD Forum:

- The updated submission deadline is Oct. 1st, 2020, 11:59:59pm  EDT.

- Please use the following link for submission.

https://buildsys20phd.hotcrp.com/

Workshops:

Device-Free Human Sensing (DFHS): The updated submission deadline is Sep. 29th, 2020, 11:59:59pm  EDT.

Data: Acquisition to Analysis: The updated submission deadline is Oct. 1st, 2020, 11:59:59pm  EDT.

For more information please refer to:

http://buildsys.acm.org/2020/tutorial/

As a reminder, the twitter handle of Buildsys 2020 is @2020_acm. Please consider following this account for more updates.
Regards,
Mostafa Mirshekari, Weitao (Colin) Xu, and Chris XiaoXuan Lu
<https://christopherlu.github.io/>
BuildSys 2020 Publicity Chairs