From:
Jared Lorince <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jared Lorince <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 2014 13:44:20 -0500
***Apologies for duplicate postings***

The paper deadline for the 2014 ACM Web Science Conference (WebSci'14) has
passed. We are thrilled to announce that we received 160 paper submissions!
Paper notifications are scheduled for 13 April.

We are, however, still accepting late-breaking extended abstract
submissions (2 pages) for posters and "lightning talk" presentations,
until 23 March. For details, see
http://www.websci14.org/#call-for-papers-and-posters

Also, the  Data Visualization Challenge is accepting submissions through 15
April, and is offering $1000 in prizes! For details, see:
http://websci14.org/#call-for-data-visualization-challenge.

ACM Web Science 2014 will be held 23-26 June 2014 at Indiana University,
Bloomington. Further information available at http://www.websci14.org/. For
questions, contact [log in to unmask]

--
Jared Lorince