Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:27:36 -0500
From: Felix Portnoy <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues,

For those of you who do not know me, I am a PhD candidate at Old
Dominion University and have also worked in the private sector in the
field of human factors after receiving my Masters at the University of
Toronto. My research interests are vast ranging from interface and
product design to trust in automation. Recently however, I began to
ponder, "What is the state of the current job market of human factors
professionals? What is waiting for me out there once I'll complete my
studies?"

To answer these and other questions, I have composed a survey that is
intended for professionals who work in the field of human factors
(including usability, interface design, user experience, etc.). It
will take you approximately only 5 minutes to complete and you will
have a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card. Additionally, once the
analysis is completed, you will have the option to receive the results
directly to you inbox.

Once again, this survey is intended only for those who have completed
their studies and are employed or looking for a position in the field
of human factors. Finally, I would appreciate if you will be cognizant
to the accuracy of your answers to ensure the highest quality of the
results.

To begin your survey, please click on the following link:
https://periwinkle.ts.odu.edu/surveys/XZXUSM

*Please forward this message to other relevant professionals and listservs.*

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Felix Portnoy