Sender:
From:
winckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 17:24:25 +0100
*** I apologize if you have received multiple copies ***

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

TAMODIA'2004 - 3rd International Workshop on
TAsk MOdels and DIAgrams for user interface design
November 15-16, 2004
Czech Technical University of Prague
Prague, Czech Republic
http://liihs.irit.fr/event/tamodia2004/

*** PROGRAM OVERVIEW ***

INVITED TALKS
<< Interactions, collaborations and breakdowns >>
 Peter Johnson (University of Bath, UK)

<< Speech in New Generation of User Interfaces >>
 Tomas Macek (IBM, Prague, Czech Republic)

20 RESEARCH PAPERS IN THE FOLLOWING SESSIONS:
* Task Models for Groupware and multitasking
* Task-based design
* Tools and approaches for task modeling
* Task Patterns for User Interface Design
* Generating the User Interface
* Task analysis and diagrams for task models

See the complete list of accepted papers at the Web site:
http://liihs.irit.fr/event/tamodia2004/conferenceprogram.html

We look forward to see you in TAMODIA 2004.