From:
Jonathan Hook <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jonathan Hook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 18:35:18 +0000
The ACM conference on Designing Interactive Systems (http://www.dis2012.org/) is the premier, international arena where designers, artists, psychologists, user experience researchers, systems engineers and many more come together to debate and shape the future of interactive systems design and practice. At DIS 2012 we will turn our focus to what happens when our interactive systems are used "in the wild".

We are looking for a small number of student volunteers to assist with the smooth running of DIS this year. To be a student volunteer you must be a student at the time of the conference. We are more than more than happy to accept undergraduate, Masters, and PhD students. We need friendly enthusiastic volunteers to help us out. To thank you for your help, as a student volunteer you would receive free registration for the conference (including workshops).

If you are interested in being a student volunteer at DIS 2012 please fill out an application form, which can be found at http://bit.ly/tkIefE. The deadline for applications is January 30, 2012 (23:59 EST) and applicants will be notified of our decision by February 15, 2012 (23:59 EST).

We look forward to hearing from you,

Jonathan Hook & Paul Dunphy
DIS 2012 Student Volunteer Chairs