Sender:
From:
Lisa Neal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:28:54 -0400
If you are interested in Online Health Communities, please use our Yahoo
Group to share papers and links on this topic and discuss design,
development, and evaluation issues.

Our SIG is on Thursday, April 27, 2006 from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m., and this is a
way for us to have a discussion before the SIG meets. Also, we realize that
people interested in this topic might not be at the conference or be able to
participate in our SIG, and we want to give everyone a way to contribute
their ideas.

To join the Yahoo Group, go to
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/OnlineHealthCommunities/join

Our SIG description is posted there along with some links.

From the SIG co-organizers,
Lisa Neal, Gitte Lindgaard, Kate Oakley, Derek Hansen, Sandra Kogan, Jan
Marco Leimeister, and Ted Selker

Lisa Neal, Ph.D.
Editor-in-Chief, eLearn Magazine and Consultant, www.lisaneal.com
3 Valley Road, Lexington, MA 02421