From:
Maristella Matera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maristella Matera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2022 09:11:06 +0000
Dear All,
We want to call for volunteers for Program Committee members (paper Associate Chairs) for ACM MobileHCI 2023 and 2024. MobileHCI provides a forum for academics and practitioners to discuss the challenges, potential solutions and innovations toward effective interaction with mobile systems and services. The conference brings together researchers and practitioners in an informal and collaborative format. Themes cover the analysis, design, evaluation and application of human-computer interaction techniques and approaches for all mobile computing devices, software and services.

In 2023 we will transfer to a journal model and would like to ask for your help as ACs in selecting relevant and suitable papers. A typical workload for MobileHCI is 4 papers as 1AC, and for another 4 papers as 2AC.

We are open to everybody interested in shaping the program of the conference series. MobileHCI strives for an equal representation of perspectives in shaping its program. Therefore, applications from diverse and/or underrepresented backgrounds are especially welcome.

Please fill out the short survey available at this address:
https://forms.gle/wpFuhmn69EhGsZ2p9
***by May 31st, 2022***.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
MobileHCI 2023 PC Chairs

---
Maristella Matera - PhD
Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informazione e Bioingegneria
Politecnico di Milano, Italy