Sender: "ACM SIGCHI General Interest Announcements (Mailing List)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2016 23:53:16 +0200
From: Haosheng Huang <[log in to unmask]>
[apologize for cross-posting]

Dear Colleagues,

A gentle reminder regarding the initiative of developing an LBS research
agenda <http://lbs.icaci.org/research-agenda/>. The deadline for one
paragraph proposals of "big problems" in LBS is due on 5 August 2016 (in
three days). Please submit your one paragraph contribution here
<http://cartography.tuwien.ac.at/limesurvey/index.php/863315/lang-en>.

Look forward to your submission. Have a nice holiday.

Best,
Haosheng Huang