From:
Buntarou Shizuki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Buntarou Shizuki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:15:55 +0900
APCHI 2012: The 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Computer Human Interaction
August 28-31, 2012, Matsue, Japan
http://apchi2012.org/

** 30 days before the poster/demonstration submission deadline **

The conference brings researchers together from academia and industry and
provides an excellent opportunity to exchange ideas and information on
human-computer interaction and related areas in computer and
communication technologies and human and social sciences.

APCHI 2012 is sponsored by Human Centered Design Organization (HCD-Net)
and ACM SIGCHI.

Keynote Speakers:
Prof. Yuichiro Anzai (Keio University)
Dr. Shumin Zhai (Google Research)
Prof. Dr. Marc Hassenzahl (Folkwang University)
Prof. Asako Kimura (Ritsumeikan University)

Submission to Poster/Demonstration:
All submitted posters will be reviewed by members of the program committee.
Accepted posters will be included in a conference proceedings DVD.
Posters should be 1 or 2 pages long in ACM SIGCHI format.

We recommend accepted poster presenters to demonstrate your research,
e.g., demonstrate your system with your mobile PC,
in addition to present your printed poster.
We will provide a desk, AC power source and LAN to each poster presenter
for the demonstration.

Topics of Interest:
http://apchi2012.org/authors.html#topics

Templates and Submission:
Your submission must be lodged as a single PDF file in the ACM SIGCHI format (*1)
through the submission system (*2).
(*1) http://apchi2012.org/authors.html#templates
(*2) https://precisionconference.com/~sigchi/

Important Dates:
Posters submission due: May 14th, 2012
Author notification of posters: June 30th, 2012

Catalog of Accepted Posters:
We will provide a digital catalog of accepted posters on the web.
The catalog will include abstract and author keywords (and optionally
a figure/photo which typically illustrates your research) per poster.
The poster submission form includes entry fields for these contents.

Awards:
APCHI 2012 will award the "Best Poster/Demonstration",
in addition to the "Best Paper" and the "Best Student Paper".
Award winners will receive certificates.

For more information, visit http://www.apchi2012.org or contact the
Program Chairs:
Shin'ichi Fukuzumi, Program Co-Chair, [log in to unmask]
Xiangshi Ren, Program Co-Chair, [log in to unmask]

APCHI2012 General Chairs:
Kentaro Go (University of Yamanashi)
Mitsuhiko Karashima (Tokai University)