Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2010 00:01:03 +0100
From:
"MacKinnon, Lachlan" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
First Call For Participation - BCS HCI 2010
24th International Human Computer Interaction Conference

6th-10th September 2010, Dundee, Scotland, UK

Keynotes: Ben Shneiderman & Peter Raad

The programme for BCS HCI 2010 is now available on the website at http://www.hci2010.org
  and provides a wide range of high quality papers from authors acroos
the globe. Combined with our excellent keynote speakers, wide-ranging
workshop and tutorial programe, a strong industrial presence
(particularly from the Games industry), and a really enjoyable social
programme, this promises to be one of the best ever conferences in
this series. Details on registration and accommodation are also
available on the website, so we would encourage all potential
delegates to visit the site and familiarise themselves with the
conference offering, and register to come to Dundee in September.

We look forward to welcoming you all in Dundee!!

Cheers,

Lachlan.

* Professor Lachlan M. MacKinnon
* Professor of Computing Science (Strategic Development)
* School of Computing & Mathematical Sciences
* University of Greenwich
* Old Royal Naval College
* Park Row
* Greenwich
* London SE10 9LS
* *********************************************************************
* Visiting Professor of Multimedia & Games Technology
* Buskerud University College, Kongsberg, Norway.
* Visiting Professor of Information & Knowledge Engineering
* University of Abertay Dundee, U.K.
* Tel: +44 (0)20 8331 8559
* Mob: +44 (0)7921 869606
* email: [log in to unmask]
* Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things
* you did not do than the things you did do. So throw off the bow-lines,
* sail away from the safer harbour and catch the trade-winds in your
sails.
* Explore, Dream,
Discover.                                                (Mark Twain)