Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:23:32 -0400
Dear Colleagues:

        Expect a rapid number of enlightened, exciting technological
innovations create new institutions, restructure the old, revolutionize
education, issue academic degrees, earn professional certification, and
most importantly, communicate and exchange knowledge across the globe in
unheard of fashions.  These and many other approaches are those the
Association of Management (AoM/IAoM) and its international branch, IAoM,
are engaged in and incorporating into their educational not-for-profit
organization to continue meeting the needs of 21st Century academic and
practitioner environments.

        One of our on-site conferences, Human Resources Management and
Organizational Behavior (HRMOB), is scheduled for October this year.
New types of leadership roles are opening for creative “can do and will
do” persons seeking involvement as participants and presenters.
Proceedings will be published complete with Library of Congress
Catalogue Number (LCCN), International Serial Book Number (ISBN), and
other official documentation to better catalogue your work.  You are
invited to submit completed scholarly works and join us in the forefront
of many momentous changes now being implemented.  Visit this site at
http://www.aom-iaom.org/hrmob/index.html and come to the conference.  It
has been a great experience and success over the years.  You are most
welcome.

        In addition, our journals, HRMOB & etc, complete with ISSN, LCCN and
global publication marks for scholarly releases, are designed and
technologically equipped to rapidly and effectively produce, transmit
and present scholarly works in multiple formats to a worldwide audience.

        At the moment, the positions of a number of our journals’ staff are
being vacated at the “senior editor” and “editorial review board” levels
requiring a search of interested and experienced academics. Candidates
are currently being sought. Perhaps you may be interested.  The
committee will recommend appointment after Labor Day.  Your vita can be
sent via e-mail attachment.

        As a favor, I ask you to allow me to e-post you a few times during the
year concerning the new AoM/IAoM organization structure and its global
affiliations including how the “new professor” is carving out the future
in these activities.

Sincerely yours,

Willem Arthur Hamel, Ph.D., CEO
The Association of Management and International
Association of Management (AoM/IAoM)
http://www.aom-iaom.org
[log in to unmask]   or