Sender:
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:50:16 -0400
8bit
From:
Jennifer Mankoff <[log in to unmask]>
Just to be fair in attribution, here are the details on the two CHI2007
events mentioned.

Tuesday, 11:30am, Room A1
Mankoff, J., Blevis, E., Borning, A., Friedman, B., Fussell, S.,
Hasbrouk, J., Sengers, P., & Woodruf, A. (2007, April). Sustainability
and interaction. (SIG). In Ext. Abs. of CHI’07. ACM Press, New York, NY.
(4 pages).

Tuesday, 2:30pm, Room A3
Blevis, E. (2007, April). Sustainable Interaction Design: Invention &
Disposal, Renewal & Reuse. ACM CHI 2007 Conference on Human Factors and
Computing Systems, San Jose, CA. (BEST Paper Award, 10 pages).