From:
"Wangch(NCYU)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2018 21:25:47 +0800
[Call for Papers]
The 2018 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing (DSC 2018)
December 10-13 | Kaohsiung  Taiwan
http://dsc2018.nsysu.edu.tw/

Dear Colleagues,

The IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing solicits papers,
posters, practices, and experiences for presenting innovative research
results, problem solutions, and new challenges in the field of
dependable and secure computing. The whole spectrum of IT systems and
application areas[Call for Papers] The 2018 IEEE Conference on
Dependable and Secure Computing (DSC 2018), including hardware design
and software systems, with stringent relevant to dependability and
security concerns are of interest to DSC. Authors are invited to submit
original works on research and practice of creating, validating,
deploying, and maintaining dependable and secure systems.

We welcome both full-length papers and abstracts. Manuscripts must be
submitted online through the conference management system. All
submissions will be reviewed by independent peers for technical merit
and content. We invite scholars, experts and professionals to join us.
Please find the scope and fields of interest of the conference on the
conference website. Conference website: http://dsc2018.nsysu.edu.tw/
[Call for Papers] The 2018 IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure
Computing (DSC 2018)
Important Dates
 Abstract submission due: May 1, 2018
 Paper submission due: May 12, 2018
 Workshop/poster submission due: August 21, 2018

Sincerely yours,

D. J. Guan (General chair) <[log in to unmask]>
Chun-I Fan (Program chair) <[log in to unmask]>
Chun-Ying Huang (Program chair) <[log in to unmask]>
Chih-Hung Wang (Workshop chair) <[log in to unmask]>

--
Chih-Hung Wang <[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Professor
Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering
National Chiayi University
300 Syuefu Rd., Chia-Yi 60004, Taiwan
Phone: +886-5-2717736
FAX: +886-5-2717741
E-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>