Sender:
From:
"Anind K. Dey" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 12:28:55 -0700

 Call for Demonstrations Submissions
 September 23, 2002

 http://www.chi2003.org/demonstrations.html

  CHI 2003
  April 5-10, 2002
  Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA

As co-chairs for the demonstrations program for CHI 2003, we would like to
invite you to submit proposals for CHI 2003 demonstrations, which will take
place in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, April 5-10, 2003. The annual CHI
conference is the leading international forum for the exchange of ideas
and information about computer-human interaction (CHI).

Demonstrations offer an opportunity to show the CHI audience an innovative:
        - interface concept
        - HCI system
        - technique or methodology.

We encourage demonstrations of new and emerging technologies as well as
innovations of current technologies. In addition, we are particularly interested
in demonstrations on the three special areas for CHI 2003: eLearning, Emotion
and Mass communication and interaction.

The deadline of September 23rd is for formal demonstrations. A formal demonstration
is a 30-minute live presentation or video presentation of a running system, technique
or methodology.

For more information on submitting formal demonstrations and for information
on walk-in demonstrations, please visit:
http://www.chi2003.org/demonstrations.html

For questions about demonstrations, send mail to: [log in to unmask]

Demonstration Co-Chairs:
Laurence Nigay (University of Grenoble, France)
Anind Dey (Intel Research Berkeley, USA)