Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2021 21:22:42 -0800
From:
"cdve .org" <[log in to unmask]>
*CDVE2022 Call for Papers*

The 19th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering

www.cdve.org, email: [log in to unmask]

The CDVE2022 conference will be held September 25-28, 2022 in Krakow,
Poland with the possibility of virtual participation. You are all welcome
to submit papers and join us!

Krakow was the official capital of Poland until 1596. It has been one of
the leading centers of Polish academic, economic, cultural and artistic
life. As one of Europe's most beautiful cities, its Old Town is the 8th of
the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. It has Europe's largest
Market Square and one of the oldest university quarters in Europe. Our host
will be the University of Jagiellonian University.

The conference proceedings of CDVE2022 will be published by the LNCS -
Lecture Notes in Computer Science by Springer Nature. It will be indexed by
ISI(CPCI-S), Web of Science, EI, Scopus, DBLP, ACM Digital Library etc.
Selected papers will have the opportunity to fully expand to be considered
in a couple SCI indexed journals.

*Abstract submission deadline: Feb. 15, 2022 *The abstract submission is
recommended but not obligated. We will provide feedback for you to write
your full paper. It will help to raise the quality of your paper and paper
acceptance.

*Full paper 10-12 pages **submission deadline: April 1, 2022.*

 Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2022

 Final camera-ready paper due and registration for accepted paper authors:
June 20, 2022

*Short  paper 6 pages*

 Submission deadline: April 20, 2022

 Notification of acceptance: May 20, 2022

 Final camera-ready paper due and registration for accepted paper authors:
June 20, 2022

The submission is anonymous without author information. The submission page
is: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdve2022
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cdve2021> . To see how to write a
paper and how we evaluate the papers and how to submit a paper, please see
https://www.cdve.org/ <https://www.cdve.org/evaluate.html>

Please feel free to forward this call. You can also reply to this mail with
a mail title: “Unsubscribe” to stop receiving further calls from CDVE2022.