* We apologize if you receive multiple copies of this CFP.
* PLEASE CIRCULATE this CFP among your colleagues and students.
IEEE NCA 2015 Call for Papers
The IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications is seeking articles concerning fundamental research and practical experience reports. The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Theory of Network Computing
- High Speed Networks/Protocols and Middleware
- Overlay Networks/Peer-to-Peer Systems
- System Area Networks (SAN)/Clusters
- Performance Modeling/Quality of Services (QoS) Issues
- Web Caching and Switching
- Dependable Wide, Local, and System Area Networks
- Intrusion-Tolerant Systems
- Scalable and Dependable Servers and Data Centers
- Middleware for Dependable Network Computing
- Self * (configuring, healing, optimizing, protecting, organizing, aware)
- Platforms for Network Computing
- Network Protocol Verification and Validation
- Autonomic Network Computing
- Seamless and virtual capabilities for achieving dynamic configuration, self-healing and non-stop operations
- Software Defined Networking (SDN)
- Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)
- Cloud Computing: Optimizing the Cloud (path, communication, applications)
- Autonomic Cloud Computing: Secure Cloud Applications and Platforms, Ensuring Site and Application Availability
- Big Data
- Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks (MANET)
- Vehicular Networks
- Sensor Networks
- Body Area Networks
- Programming Environments for Distributed Systems
- Practical Experiences and Prototypes
- Energy-efficient computation and communication
- Mobile CrowdSensing
- Internet of Things (IoT)
The IEEE International Symposium on Network Computing and Applications is organizing the following workshops:
Adaptive Cloud Computing (ACC):
- Dynamically forming virtual organizations
- Adaptive infrastructure for cloud computing
- Dynamic reconfiguration in the presence of anomalies in the cloud & infrastructures
- Security protocols in the cloud infrastructure
- Homomorphic encryption
Interconnection Networks for Multicore Chips (INMC):
- Networked-Driven Multicore Chips
- Interconnection networks: fault tolerance, scalability and performance analysis
- Caching and virtualization in on-chip networks for MultiCore chips
- Low power on-chip networks for Multicore chips
Manuscript templates are available here: http://www.ieee.org/web/publications/pubservices/confpub/AuthorTools/conferenceTemplates.html.
- Submitted manuscripts must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere and must be cleared for publication in the NCA Proceedings, which will be published by the IEEE Computer Society Press.
- The manuscript must be written in English.
- The manuscript must not exceed 8 pages for NCA papers or 4 pages for workshop papers.
- Manuscript templates are available at www.ieee-nca.org. Follow the Manuscript Submission link.
- The submission must be in PDF format.
Paper page limits:
Regular Papers: 8 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Short Papers: 4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
Purchasing extra pages:
Regular Papers: Up to 2 extra pages may be purchased at $100 (US dollars) per extra page.
Short Papers: Up to 1 extra pages may be purchased at $100 (US dollars) per extra page.
Please, select the event to which you want to submit a manuscript:
- NCA15 - https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ieeenca15
- Adaptive Cloud & Grid Computing (ACGC) - https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=acgc2015
- Interconnection Networks for Multicore Chips (INMC) - https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=inmc2015
The IEEE NCA2015 Program Committee will select Best Paper and Best Student Paper. The first author of the Best Student Paper must be a PhD student.
Papers Due: 18 July 2015 (FIRM)
Authors Notified: 30 July 2015
Author and Advanced Registration: 14 August 2015
Camera Ready Papers: 14 August 2015
Hotel Reservation Deadline for the Conference Rate: 22 August 2015
Conference Start: 28 September 2015
Conference End: 30 September 2015
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org