From:
Andrii Matviienko <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andrii Matviienko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2020 08:41:34 +0000
Dear colleagues,

we are still looking for student volunteers for MobileHCI2020 with the deadline of May 29:

https://new.chisv.org/conference/MobileHCI2020

As a student volunteer (SV), you are the face of the conference. You will assist chairs, speakers, and attendees. You will play a key role in making the conference a success.

Important Dates
SV lottery enrollment open: Mar 27, 2020
SV lottery close: May 29, 2020
Announce results: June 5, 2020

Become an SV
SVs are essential to the success of the MobileHCI conference. Being an SV provides great opportunities to attend and network! In return for help at the conference, SVs receive a number of benefits. We are now seeking motivated SVs for MobileHCI 2020. Enrollment to the SV lottery is open on Mar 27, 2020. Please go to https://new.chisv.org/conference/MobileHCI2020 to submit your application. The deadline for the application is May 29, 2020.

Qualifications
Volunteers must be undergraduate, Master’s, or Ph.D. students during the Fall semester of the 2020 academic year. All students, regardless of discipline, are encouraged to apply.

What will I do when I volunteer?

  *   Complete 15 hours of volunteer work at the conference during October 5 – 8
  *   Show up on time to tasks
  *   Attend an orientation session on Sept. 30 (Monday) evening

What do I get in return as an SV?

  *   Free conference registration, including the meals provided by the conference registrations
  *   An awesome MobileHCI 2020 SV T-shirt
  *   A fabulous SV thank-you party at Oct. 4 (Friday)
  *   A chance to meet and network with established members in the community as well as your student peers.

Please note that MobileHCI 2020 does not cover either traveling or accommodation costs for Student Volunteers. If you need to communicate with us, please always use the [log in to unmask] so that both of us receive it. We are looking forward to meeting all of you!

Sincerely,
Andrii Matviienko

---

Dr. Andrii Matviienko