Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2012 18:44:14 -0500
From:
Jason Hong <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Friends,

Mary Baker, Gregory Abowd, and I (Jason Hong) have created a
subreddit specifically for pervasive, mobile, and ubiquitous
computing, and we’d like you to join and share content.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/pervasivecomputing/

Examples of content we're interested in include (but not
limited to):
• links to news in the popular press about mobile and
   pervasive computing
• works in progress (self-promotion is fine)
• fun videos of pervasive computing systems in action
• information about interesting research papers and best-paper
   awards
• smartphone apps ready for testing
• questions about trends in ubicomp research and technology
• pictures and trip reports from relevant conferences and
   trade shows.

The pervasive computing subreddit was also created as an
experiment for IEEE Pervasive magazine. We are looking to
create a community-driven column comprised of interesting
content that people wanted to share. As such, content posted
to this forum will also be considered for inclusion in an
ongoing column that we are working on for the magazine.

So please join us! Subscribe to this subreddit, and feel free
to start voting, commenting, and adding links that you want to
share.

--
Jason I. Hong                    Associate Professor
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~jasonh    Human Computer Interaction Institute