From:
Craig Anslow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig Anslow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 2015 10:06:32 -0400
---------------------------------------
Call for Participation: Registration
ACM Interactive Tabletops and Surfaces (ITS) 2015
Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
November 15-18, 2015

http://www.its2015.org

Register (Early bird registration until September 30th) at http://its2015.org/attending/registration/

… and trigger the reservation and transport from and to the airport via regonline as well (please see below for important further information).

Sponsored by the ACM's special interest group on computer-human interaction (SIGCHI), ITS has been established 10 years ago as a premier venue for research in the design, development and use of new and emerging interactive surface technologies.

Conference Program:

We have assembled an exciting program (http://www.its2015.org/program/) for you featuring the following events.

- 2 Distinguished Keynotes (http://its2015.org/program/keynotes/)
 * Opening Keynote: Charles Spence (University of Oxford) “In Touch with the Future”
 * Closing Keynote: Jinha Lee (Samsung) “From Surface to Space”

- 30 Papers and Notes (http://its2015.org/program/). An excellent scientific program in a single track; highly selective process.

- Posters & Interactive Demos (http://its2015.org/program/posters/ and http://its2015.org/program/demos/). With a madness session for a quick overview presented in an exciting demos & posters night.

- 8 Workshops (http://its2015.org/program/tutorials_workshops/). Don’t forget to also register for these half day or full day Sunday events.

- Doctoral Symposium (http://its2015.org/program/doctoral/), 8 selected participants.

- Great reception, banquet and social activities… and inspiring island, too.

Registration:

http://its2015.org/attending/registration/

You can register to the conference using the regonline system. In addition you can also request a hotel room for an exceptional price and transfer from and to the airport via regonline. Registration is paid via regonline, hotel and travel are not paid via regonline. Our partner InterTours will check the regonline on every working day and will get in touch with you via Email for the payment process. The main contact from InterTours is Mr. Cristina Sousa if you have any questions regarding hotel and transportation.

Note. Please be on alert, that ITS is being targeted by a hotel-related scam. You may be contacted on the phone by a company acting on behalf of ITS, ACM or the hotel. Please ignore this call, as neither ITS, ACM nor our hotel is associated with this number and DO NOT share your credit card information or similar. We believe that they went through the list of PC members and contacted them directly. Please also make your staff aware of this.

Information:

If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact [log in to unmask] If you need an invitation letter, please send your request to [log in to unmask] with the proof of payment. We are looking forward to welcome you on Madeira in November!

Nuno Nunes & Enrico Costanza
ITS 2015 General Conference Chairs

Pedro Campos & Evangelos Karapanos
ACM ITS 2015 Local Chairs