Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2017 16:07:46 +0100
Subject:
From:
"J. Kassel" <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings,

I am writing to invite you to participate in a survey on the use of visualizations in HCI publications. I am a PhD student at the University of Hannover, Germany, and I conduct this survey as part of my PhD thesis.

Visualizations play an important role in the communication of research results. Especially in HCI research, findings and conclusions are often based upon empirical data and statistical analysis. Hence, the adequate presentation of results is crucial for HCI researchers. There has been a lot of work aimed at gaining a deeper understanding of the effectiveness and expressiveness of different visualization approaches. Many novel visualizations have been designed, developed, and evaluated. But how are visualizations actually used as part of the paper writing process?

This survey is anonymous and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Please use the following link to participate:

https://survey.uni-hannover.de/index.php/566154/lang-en <https://survey.uni-hannover.de/index.php/566154/lang-en>

If you have any questions, please contact me at [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Thank you for your help!

Best regards,
Jan Kassel