[Apologies for cross and multiple postings]
CALL FOR PAPERS
IEEE/IEIE International Conference on Consumer Electronics Asia 2020
(ICCE-Asia 2020), Seoul, Korea, 26-28 April 2020.
** EDAS Paper submission due: (Extended) February 16, 2020 **
International Conference on Consumer Electronics Asia 2020 (ICCE-Asia 2020)
is soliciting papers in the consumer electronics with a special interest in
artificial intelligence and smart drones.
Organized by the IEEE Consumer Electronics Society and the Institute of
Electronics and Information Engineers (IEIE), the 5th ICCE-Asia 2020 is an
event open to researchers and engineers from industry, research centres,
and academia to exchange information and results related to consumer
The conference will feature outstanding keynote speakers, high quality
tutorials, special sessions and peer-reviewed papers.
It hopes to attract a global audience from industry and academia.
It is a perfect opportunity to promote affiliated company/organization to
an audience of world-class researchers in the CE industry.
Potential topics in this conference include, but are not limited to:
* Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning for CE Applications (AIM)
* Robotics, Drones, Automation Technologies and Interfaces (RDA)
* Security and Privacy of CE Hardware and Software Systems (SPC)
* Energy Management of CE Hardware and Software Systems (EMC)
* Application-Specific CE for Smart Cities (SMC)
* RF, Wireless, and Network Technologies (WNT)
* Internet of Things and Internet of Everywhere (IoT)
* Entertainment, Gaming, and Virtual and Augmented Reality (EGV)
* AV Systems, Image and Video, and Cameras and Acquisition (AVS)
* Automotive CE Applications (CEA)
* CE Sensors and MEMS (CSM)
* Consumer Healthcare Systems (CHS)
* Enabling and HCI Technologies (HCI)
* Smartphone and Mobile Device Technologies (MDT)
* Semiconductor Devices for Consumer Electronics (SCE)
* Other Technologies Related with CE (MIS)
Special session proposals are invited to IEEE/IEIE ICCE-Asia 2020, and
inquiries regarding your submission should be directed to Special Session
The proposal needs to be submitted to the Special Session Chair (
[log in to unmask]) by February 16, 2020.
The proposal template can be found on the conference webpage.
Best Paper Awards
The authors of the best papers will be presented Gold, Silver, and Bronze
The selected top quality papers will be recommended to be published in the
Journal of Semiconductor Technology and Science (JSTS) or a special issue
of IEIE Transactions on Smart Processing and Computing.
The prospective authors can submit their papers at https://edas.info/N27002,
by following the guidelines posted on the conference website (
Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplorer when the copyright
transfer agreement is signed and returned.
* EDAS Paper submission due: (Extended) February 16, 2020
* Notification of Acceptance: (Extended) March 15, 2020
* Camera Ready Deadline: (Extended) March 31, 2020
For news of CHI books, courses & software, join CHI-RESOURCES
mailto: [log in to unmask]
To unsubscribe from CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS send an email to
mailto:[log in to unmask]
For further details of CHI lists see http://listserv.acm.org