From:
Miguel Nacenta <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miguel Nacenta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2016 16:58:36 +0100
We are soliciting expressions of interest for chairing and hosting the
ACM Interactive Surfaces and Spaces (formerly ACM Interactive Tabletops
and Surfaces) conference in 2017 or 2018.

ISS is a successful ACM conference series that consistently attracts
over 200 attendees and high-quality paper submissions. It will celebrate
its 11th edition in Niagara falls, Canada, during November 6-9 2016 (see
http://iss2016.acm.org/).

At this stage we invite lightweight expressions of interest from
academic organizers. If you are interested in hosting ISS we just need
you to reply with an e-mail that indicates:

* Main contact person (at least provisionally), and e-mail.
* Possible geographical location (no need for detail at the moment such
specific hotel, city or region is OK).
* Which of 2017 or 2018 you are interested in organizing.

We welcome bids from teams hosting other conferences (i.e., we are open
to co-location).

After your e-mail we will follow up about further details (e.g., putting
together an organizing team), selecting dates, etc.
Please get back to us by responding to the ACM ISS steering committee
<[log in to unmask]> before April 20th.

Sincerely,

Miguel Nacenta on behalf of the ACM Interactive Surfaces and Spaces
Steering Committee