Date:
Sat, 12 Aug 2017 23:21:41 +0200
From:
Susanne Boll <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Join us in Oldenburg for 4 days of world class research ideas,
demos, debates, and networking.

| AutomotiveUI ‘17: The 9th International ACM Conference on
| Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications
|
| Oldenburg, Germany, September 24 - 27, 2017
| https://www.auto-ui.org/17

The preliminary conference program for AutomotiveUI '17 is available at https://www.auto-ui.org/17/program/.

Make sure to register before the Early Registration deadline (August 16, 2017, 23:59 CEST) to benefit from our reduced fees. https://www.auto-ui.org/17/attend/registration/

AutomotiveUI, the International ACM Conference on Automotive User Interfaces and Interactive Vehicular Applications, is the premier forum for UI research in the automotive domain. AutomotiveUI brings together researchers and practitioners interested in both the technical and the human aspects of in-vehicle user interfaces and applications. Consistent with prior conferences, AutomotiveUI’17 will address novel in-vehicle services, models of and concepts for enhancing the driver experience, driver performance and behavior, development of (semi-) autonomous driving, and the needs of different user groups.

We are looking forward to seeing you in Oldenburg in September!

Susanne Boll, University of Oldenburg (General Chair)
Birsen Donmez, University of Toronto and
Bastian Pfleging, University of Munich (LMU) (Program Chairs)