From:
Paul Cairns <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Cairns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2006 15:55:48 +0100
Engage! HCI 2006
Queen Mary, University of London
11th-15th September

www.hci2006.org

Is your usability practice feeling a bit flat? Could you do with a touch of
inspiration? If so, come to HCI2006. It's the academic conference that you
know and love - but this time, with an edge.

We have world class keynotes covering the roles of theatre, art, emergence and
creativity in usability. There is a jam-packed, diverse and exciting workshop
and tutorial programme to allow you to polish your skills or hone your ideas.
In addition, the social programme has a new look-and-feel as well but you'll
have to come along to find out about that.

And, of course, we have a selection of world-class papers in HCI topics that
will inform and inspire you.

So come to London's East End and Engage!

To find out more and register to take part, go to:
www.hci2006.org

--------------------8<----------------------

Dr Paul A Cairns
UCL Interaction Centre