From:
Ahmed Arif <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ahmed Arif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jul 2018 00:45:47 +0000
We invite all to participate in the MobileHCI 2018 Workshop on Socio-Technical Aspects of Text Entry http://mhci18.textentry.org.uk.

Incentives to join the workshop:

* To keep updated with the current advancements in the area. We have accepted 6 position statements and 3 technical papers for presentation (visit the webpage for the titles).
* To practice your presentation. If you're presenting a text entry related paper at Mobile HCI, consider submitting a technical paper (we are now accepting late submissions, email Ahmed at [log in to unmask] if interested) to receive feedback on your presentation.
* For feedback on your projects from experts in the field.
* For collaboration opportunities and to network with the experts in an informal setting.
* To get inspired by the demos or to demo your own system.
* Participate in discussions on how to move forward with the field, identify new challenges, and the socio technical aspects of text entry.

We look forward to seeing you in Barcelona, Spain.

Organizers

  *   Ahmed Sabbir Arif, University of California, Merced, USA, https://www.asarif.com
  *   Wolfgang Stuerzlinger, Simon Fraser University, Canada, http://ws.iat.sfu.ca
  *   Mark D. Dunlop, University of Strathclyde, UK, http://www.textentry.org.uk
  *   Xin Yi, Tsinghua University, China, https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=7Uy9RVYAAAAJ
  *   Caitlyn Seim, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA, https://www.cc.gatech.edu/~cseim6

Ahmed Sabbir Arif, PhD
Assistant Professor, University of California, Merced
Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) Group
https://www.asarif.com