From:
Sayan Sarcar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sayan Sarcar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 2020 22:19:28 +0900
Dear colleagues,

We invite you to virtually participate in the ASSETS 2020 Conference.

The 22nd International ACM SIGACCESS Conference on Computers and
Accessibility (ASSETS) will take place virtually on October 26th - 28th.
Detailed information can be found at https://assets20.sigaccess.org

The early registration deadline is September 30th. Register early to take
advantage of the early bird rate. More information at
http://assets20.sigaccess.org/registration.html

SIGACCESS is also supporting attendance at ASSETS 2020 through the
Diversity and Inclusion scholarships (linked to D&I page), a $10 000 fund
to reach out to diverse communities that are underrepresented in the
accessibility research field, to encourage participation in the ASSETS
conferences. For more details, see
http://assets20.sigaccess.org/d_i_scholarships.html

To apply for the scholarship directly,  please fill-up the form at
https://bit.ly/2Fnh2ag

The list of accepted papers is available at
https://assets20.sigaccess.org/accepted_papers.html

The lists of accepted Posters and Demos, Student Research Competition
papers, Experience Reports, and Doctoral Consortium participants can also
be found under the Program tab of the website!

See you soon!

Stephanie Valencia and Sayan Sarcar

ASSETS 2020 Publicity Chairs.