From:
chandan kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
chandan kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2021 14:40:04 +0200
ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research and Applications
May 25-29, 2021, Virtual Event
http://etra.acm.org/2021/
Registration link: https://cvent.me/ZbLVz1

The 13th ACM Symposium on Eye Tracking Research and Applications (ETRA2021)
aims to bring together eye tracking researchers from Computer Science and
Psychology/Cognitive Science under the motto Bridging Communities. ETRA
2021 welcomes scientists and practitioners of all disciplines in support of
a common vision of moving eye tracking research and its application
forward.

ETRA 2021 has a rich program consisting of state-of-the-art eye tracking
research with full and short paper presentations, three inspiring keynote
talks, tutorials, six workshops, a doctoral symposium, video and demo
sessions.
Our prestigious sponsors from the industry will also be available in a
virtual sponsor booth, where you can directly interact with them.

The detailed program is available at https://etra.acm.org/2021/schedule.html

Registration is compulsory, however, we follow a minimal fee structure:
https://etra.acm.org/2021/registration.html

General chairs:
Andreas Bulling (University of Stuttgart, Germany)
Anke Huckauf (Ulm University, Germany)

We hope to see you at the virtual event!
For regular updates follow our social media accounts:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ETRAConference
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ETRA_conference

--
Chandan Kumar