From:
Haosheng Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haosheng Huang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2016 23:11:47 +0200
Dear Colleagues,

Just a reminder for the LBS 2016 (http://lbs2016.org): *The deadline for
work in progress**
**abstracts (up to 800 words) is 15 July 2016, in about one week*. We
are looking forward
to your contributions and to meeting you in Vienna!

Please note that the ICA Commission on Location-Based Services also
started *an initiative*
*to **develop a cross-cutting research agenda* for the field of
Location-Based Services (LBS),
aiming to identify key research questions and challenges that are
essential for the LBS
development in the next 5 or 10 years. Please *share your ideas on
future research
directions****in the field of LBS*, by simply submitting a one paragraph
proposal of "big
problems" in LBS by 15 July 2016. Please refer to
http://lbs.icaci.org/research-agenda/
for more details.

Best,
Haosheng Huang

Haosheng HUANG, Ph.D.

GIScience, University of Zurich

Chair, ICA Commission on Location-based Services
http://lbs.icaci.org/

​//LBS 2016,http://lbs2016.org