From:
Mawloud OMAR <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mawloud OMAR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2020 09:05:08 +0200
*CALL FOR PARTICIPATION *
15th International Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems
(CRiSIS 2020)
November 4th-6th, 2020, Paris, France
https://www.crisis-conference.com/

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to invite you to join us for the 15th International
Conference on Risks and Security of Internet and Systems (CRiSIS 2020),
which will run as a fully virtual web-based event on November 4th-6th,
2020. The technical program includes last and advanced research on security
issues in the Internet-related applications, networks and systems, covering
topics ranging from enabling technologies to emerging applications and
industrial experiences. The registration details are available on the
conference website at https://www.crisis-conference.com/registration/.

This year's program also includes an exciting workshop on Post-Quantum
Cryptography (
https://www.crisis-conference.com/post-quantum-cryptography-workshop/).
Also, a keynote talk will be given by Roberto Di Pietro, ACM Distinguished
Scientist, Full Professor of Cybersecurity, HBKU-College of Science,
Doha-Qatar.

We organize a round table on Cyber Security Challenges in Maritime Sector,
and also a Webinar on the SeCoIIA project. This Webinar includes :
industrial use case presentations, risk analysis results, system
architecture results, descriptions of the methodology used, and all the
challenge descriptions.

We hope that you will be able to join us and that you will find it
rewarding. We are grateful to our sponsors, supporters, and volunteers to
help make this year's conference a success.

Best regards