From:
Miltiadis Lytras <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:07:08 +0200
Dear All,
We are very happy for the warm receipt of IJ of Social and Humanistic
Computing, http://www.inderscience.com/ijshc

We are working in the preparation of for the double inaugural issue on the
Special Themes of:

1) SOCIAL INFORMATICS and
2) SOCIAL WEB.

We would like also to announce 4 special issues aiming to form the Volume
2 of the Journal. IJSHC is trying to bring light in KEY SOCIAL issues. We
really dare to initiate the dialogue on themes rarely discussed in
academic journals. We would be happy to have your contributions. Dont
hesitate to contact Guest Editors ASAP, concerning your submissions. As
always we will deploy a mixed strategy of Personal Invitations and Open
call.

SPECIAL ISSUES on :

1. "Anti-Poverty: Information Technology for Social and Human Networks
Against Poverty"

http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=631

2. "Information Technology for People with Disabilities: Expanding Human
Frontiers"
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=632

3. "Open" Prisons: Learning/Working/Educating/ Inspiring/Involving -
Inclusion for People in Prisons
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=633

4. "The School of the Future: New World, New School - Knowledge Society to
its Best"
http://www.inderscience.com/browse/callpaper.php?callID=634

We are really looking forward for your involvment in IJSHC.

NOTE: ALL THE AUTHORS OF ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE INVITED IN AN
INTERNATIONAL SUMMIT, WITH VARIOUS THINK TANKS PROMOTING THE HUMANISTIC
VISION OF KNOLWEDGE SOCIETY, BRINGING TOGETHER ACADEMICS, PRACITIONERS,
GOVERNMENT AND INDUSTRY [IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS SUMMIT PLS CONTACT
DR. MILTIADIS LYTRAS]

John M. Carroll
Edward M. Frymoyer Chair in Information Sciences and Technology; Professor
of Information Sciences and Technology, Computer Science and Engineering,
Instructional Systems, and Psychology
The Pennsylvania State University
307H IST Building
University Park, PA 16802-6823
USA

Miltiadis Lytras
University of Patras
Research Academic Computer Technology Institute and
Computer Engineering and Informatics Department
Patras
GREECE

Ambjörn Naeve
Head, Knowledge Management Research Group
Royal Institute of Technology
School of Computer Science and Communication
S-100 44 Stockholm
SWEDEN

Walt Scacchi
University of California, Irvine
Institute for Software Research
Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences
Irvine, CA 92697-3455
USA