From:
Laura Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2018 16:54:10 -0700
We are pleased to invite submissions to the CSCW 2018 workshop on *Social
Issues in Personal Informatics: Design, Data, and Infrastructure*, to be
held in Jersey City, NJ, USA on November 4, 2018. This is a one-day
workshop. For details, visit the workshop website:
http://tmilab.colorado.edu/socialpi/

Important Dates

   - Early-notification application deadline: 1 September 2018 (11:59pm PDT)
   - Early-notification decisions sent to authors: 10 September 2018
   - CSCW early-bird registration <https://www.regonline.com/cscw18>: 10
   September 2018
   - Late-notification application deadline:  14 September 2018 (11:59pm
   PDT)
   - Late-notification decisions sent to authors: 1 October 2018
   - Final (“camera-ready”) versions of accepted authors’ position papers
   due and posted to the workshop website: 22 October 2018
   - Workshop: Sunday, 4 November 2018

Submissions
We request interested attendees to submit a 2-page position paper
(excluding references, no formatting requirements) that overviews the
relevance of their work and/or interests to the goals of the workshop.

We request interested attendees to submit a 2-page position paper (excluding
references, no formatting requirements) that overviews the relevance of
their work and/or interests to the goals of the workshop.

We encourage submissions on topics including but not limited to:

   - Data representation and presentation
   - Role of computational models of social relationships and behaviors
   - Infrastructure and architectures that support social engagement
   - Collective use of data
   - Understanding collective sensemaking
   - Supporting communication, empathy, and collaborative decision-making
   - Understanding stakeholders, motivations, and risks
   - Ethical and privacy issues
   - Requirements for specific subdomains (i.e., mental health, fitness,
   chronic illness, addiction management, client management, business
   intelligence, etc.)

Questions? [log in to unmask]

--
Research Associate | CSE/HCDE | University of Washington

homes.cs.washington.edu/~lpina/