From:
Jacek Gwizdka <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jacek Gwizdka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:41:16 -0500
iConference 2011: Early-bird registration available through Dec. 14, 2010
8-11 February, 2011, Seattle, USA
http://www.ischools.org/iConference11/2011index/

Register today for the iConference:
http://www.ischools.org/iConference11/registration/

  Sixth annual iConference
  February 8-11, 2011
  Renaissance Hotel
  Seattle, Washington

peer-reviewed papers -- posters -- alternative events -- Doctoral
Student Colloquium -- Junior Faculty & Postdoc Colloquium

The iConference is presented by the iSchools, an association of 28
academic institutions spanning eight countries worldwide dedicated to
advancing the information field in the 21st century.

Why attend the iConference? Here are three great reasons

1. Quality and breadth of research--we received a record number of
submissions in response to our call for participation, making this
year’s reviews our most selective ever. With presentations spanning
design, e-learning, health, knowledge organization, open access,
social media, and more, you’re sure to experience much that pertains
to your area of expertise.

2. Unparalleled networking opportunities--the iConference draws fellow
professionals who share your passion and research interests. It’s a
dynamic experience that fosters interaction, spontaneity, reflection,
and forward movement.

3. It's fun--this year's venue was selected for its first class
conference amenities, not to mention breathtaking views of downtown
Seattle and Puget Sound. The city’s many attractions are all in easy
walking distance. Our opening reception will be held amidst the
stunning architecture of Seattle's award-winning library.

Want more? Visit our website for additional details, including a
complete conference agenda.
http://www.ischools.org/iConference11/2011index/

iConference 2011 is hosted by the University of Washington Information
School. Presenting Sponsors include the National Science Foundation,
Microsoft Research, Intelius, and Serials Solutions. Additional
support provided by Washington Research Foundation, WebJunction, the
Seattle Public Library, and the University of Washington Libraries.