Sender:
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 19:21:58 +0100
From:
Pernille Bjørn <[log in to unmask]>
Dear colleagues,

Due to many requests and conflicts with other deadlines, we have decided
to extend the deadline for the submission to the 3rd international workshop
on infrastructures in healthcare: global health held at the IT University
of Copenhagen - to FRIDAY FEBRUARY 14TH, 2011.

The submission formate is a 4-pages abstract-paper in the template (see
web-site). We are planning to pick the best papers and invite these of a
special issue of a journal (currently we are negotiating with the proposed
journal, and as soon as this is settled we will announce the journals
name).

We are looking very much forward to see your proposal - please visit
http://infrahealth.org/ [1] for download of template and submitting your
paper.

Sincerely,

Pernille Bjørn and Finn Kensing

PS: we know the new deadline is not yet on the web-site, but it will be
shortly.
--
Pernille Bjørn, Ph.D.

http://global-interaction.org/ [2]