Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 17:45:42 +0100
We made every effort to remove duplicates from this mailing list.
We appologize for any multiple postings that my have remained.

                   4th International Conference on
                Practical Aspects of Knowledge Management
                   2nd and 3rd December, Vienna-Austria
                    www.dke.univie.ac.at/pakm2002

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Dear Colleagues,

herewith we would like to inform you that the programm of the PAKM2002
conference has been finalised.

Aim of the conference:
The PAKM Conference Series acknowledges that to succeed in the accelerating
business pace of the "internet age", organisations must efficiently leverage
their most valuable and under-leveraged resource: the intellectual capital of
their highly educated, skilled, and experienced employees. The compression of
communication cycles and the omnipresence of information forces enterprises to
seek a faster return on knowledge - knowledge that ages rapidly in a market
place brimming with innovation and offers a communication forum and meeting
ground for practitioners and researchers engaged in developing and deploying
advanced business solutions for the management of knowledge and intellectual
capital. We seek attendance and contributions from practitioners, researchers,
and developers who work at the leading edge of Knowledge Management, pursuing
integrated approaches which consider both, the technological side as well as
the proper business side. PAKM is a forum for people to share their views, to
exchange ideas, to develop new insights, and to envision completely new kinds
of solutions to Knowledge Management problems. Like its predecessors, PAKM2002
will provide ample time for interaction and discussion.

The conference will cover a wide field of subjects of Knowledge Management from
Data Mining,Agent Based Approaches, Case Toolkits, E-Learning, Knowledge and
Risk Management, Knowledge Processes, Web Communities to Metasearch and many
more.

For more information please visit the conference homepage under
wwww.dke.univie.ac.at/pakm2002

We look forward to welcoming you at the conference.

Sincerely yours,
The Organisational Committee