From:
"cdve .org" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cdve .org
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2016 11:44:36 -0700
The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization and
Engineering
October 24-27, 2016
Sydney, Australia
www.cdve.org

Due to requests from many of our potential authors, CDVE2016 conference
paper submission deadline is now extended. Both full paper and short paper
deadline has been extended to May 20, 2016. You are welcome to submit full
papers up to 8 pages and short papers up to 4 pages. See our call for papers
<http://www.cdve.org/cfpaper.html> page for more details.  Your paper
should dress one of the major topics in the call for paper themes. The
paper should be original and has not been submitted to other conferences
and journals. You should submit your paper directly to the Easychair
system. See paper submission page <http://www.cdve.org/submit.html> for how
to submit.

If you have not yet submitted a paper, you can definitely take this as a
great opportunity!

--

The 13th International Conference on Cooperative Design, Visualization
and Engineering
Oct. 24-27, 2016, Sydney
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.cdve.org