From:
Sanchari Das <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sanchari Das <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2021 13:58:36 -0600

Website: https://www.acsac.org

Deadline for submission of Technical Papers, Case Studies, Panels, and
Workshops: June 23, 2021

Deadline for submission of Student Conferenceship applications: September
15, 2021

Deadline for submission of Posters and Works in Progress: November 7, 2021

Conference Dates: December 6-10, 2021

The 37th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC 2021) will
be held at the AT&T Conference Center in Austin, TX, USA. ACSAC is
monitoring the evolving situation with COVID-19. While we are anticipating
holding the physical conference, we are also planning to accommodate remote
presenters in case any authors of accepted contributions are unable to
travel to the venue.

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:

ACSAC invites you to submit your work to the conference. As an
internationally recognized forum where practitioners, researchers, and
developers meet to learn and to exchange practical ideas and experiences in
computer and network security, we welcome your contributions. In addition
to peer-reviewed papers on new work, we also welcome case studies on
real-world applications, panels featuring interactive expert discussions,
posters and work in progress talks on new and emerging topics, and
workshops consisting of 1-2 days sessions on hot topics. The deadline for
submission of Technical Papers, Case Studies, Panels, and Workshops is June
23, 2021.

Authors of technical papers accepted at ACSAC 2021 will be invited to
submit an extended version of their work to a special issue of the ACM
Digital Threats: Research and Practice (DTRAP) journal. We are planning to
accommodate remote presenters in case they are unable to travel to the
venue, and would thus encourage submitting your work regardless of travel
restrictions. See https://www.acsac.org/2021/submissions/ for additional
information.

HARD TOPIC THEME — DEPLOYABLE AND IMPACTFUL SECURITY:

We especially invite submissions on research results and technologies that
are more practical and applied, and can be potentially deployed, where they
can have a direct impact on improving the quality of cybersecurity in
real-world systems. Deployable and impactful security generally involves
the development of defensive solutions, rather than simply exposing
weaknesses and vulnerabilities. The work may involve prototyping, defining
metrics, benchmark evaluation, and experimental comparison with
state-of-the-art approaches in testbeds or real-world pilots, possibly with
operational data. While ACSAC has always solicited work on applied
security, by having it as a hard topic theme we hope to put greater
emphasis on deployability and impactfulness. More information on the hard
topic theme is at https://www.acsac.org/2021/submissions/hardtopic/

ARTIFACT SUBMISSION:

To help support the reproducibility for research results, ACSAC encourages
authors of accepted papers to submit software they have developed and
datasets they have used to perform their research and make them publicly
available to the entire community. We believe that this is an important
initiative that can help the entire community increase its reputation, and
make research in the security field proceed faster by taking advantage of
systems previously built by other researchers. Accepted papers with
artifacts that have been tested by the evaluation committee will receive a
special mention during the conference and on the ACSAC web page, an ACM
Artifacts Evaluated badge on their papers, and a Distinguished Paper Award.
See https://www.acsac.org/2021/submissions/papers/artifacts/ for more
information about artifact submission and evaluation.

KEEP UP WITH ACSAC ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Twitter @ACSAC_Conf https://twitter.com/ACSAC_Conf

LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/acsac-chair/

We look forward to your submissions to and participation in ACSAC 2021!

The ACSAC Organizing Committee