From:
Alexander Nolte <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexander Nolte <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 2020 16:38:32 +0000
*** apologies for cross-posting ***

Dear fellow collaboration researchers,

We are happy to invite you to participate in the 26th International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Social Computing (CollabTech 2020) which will take place ONLINE from September 8 to 11 hosted by the University of Tartu (Estonia).

The conference contains an exciting program that features 15 paper and 5 poster presentations covering topics related to collaboration from various perspectives. The full program is already available online: https://collabtech2020.colaps.ut.ee/program/

We are also glad to have a great keynote on “The role of identity and social norms in building sustainable online communities and successful remote teams” by Anna Filippova (Senior Manager @ GitHub). More information about the keynote is available here: https://collabtech2020.colaps.ut.ee/keynote/

In order to participate in the conference please use the following registration site: https://collabtech2020.colaps.ut.ee/registration/
Students registrations are free of charge. The DEADLINE for registration is September 6 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (AoE) (UTC -12).

Please feel free to spread the news about CollabTech 2020 in your networks as well and we look forward to seeing you – albeit virtually – soon at CollabTech 2020.

With kind regards,
Conference Co-Chairs: Irene-Angelica Chounta, Maria Jesus Rodriguez-Triana, Tomoo Inoue
Program Co-Chairs: Alexander Nolte, Claudio Alvarez, Reiko Hishiyama