From:
Robert West <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert West <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2019 17:39:32 +0100
We are thrilled to announce that the *7th annual Wiki Workshop* [1] will be
hosted at *The Web Conference 2020* (formerly known as WWW) in Taipei,
Taiwan, on 21 April 2020 [2]. The workshop provides an annual forum for
researchers exploring all aspects of Wikipedia, Wikidata, and other
Wikimedia projects to present their work. We'd love to have your
contributions, so please take a look at the details in this call:
http://wikiworkshop.org/2020/#call

Please note that *17 January 2020* is the submission deadline if you want
your paper to appear in the (archival) conference proceedings, and *21
February 2020* is for all other, non-archival submissions [3].

The workshop will include invited talks, a poster session, as well as offer
an opportunity for participants to meet and discuss future research
directions. We look forward to receiving your submissions and seeing you in
Taipei in April!

Best,
Bob West on behalf of the organizers [4]

[1] http://wikiworkshop.org/
[2] https://www2020.thewebconf.org/
[3] http://wikiworkshop.org/2020/#dates
[4] http://wikiworkshop.org/2020/#organization