Sender:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jul 2020 19:02:27 +0800
From:
Blink Yu <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Colleagues,

I am Blink Yu, writing from Computers Editorial Office.
As your help, our journal has been stepped into SJR Computer Networks
and Communications Q2, more detailed please see the
link:https://www.scimagojr.com/journalsearch.php?q=21100886391&tip=sid&clean=0.
New CiteScore in 2019 is 2.5. more detailed see:
https://www.scopus.com/sourceid/21100886391。

If you are interested in submitting a paper to our journal, please feel
free to let me know.

Blink Yu
Managing Editor of Computers
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers/editors
Computers 2020 Travel Award (800 CHF)
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/computers/awards
--
Mr. Blink Yu
Managing Editor

MDPI
Postfach, CH-4020 Basel, Switzerland
http://www.mdpi.com
--
Disclaimer: MDPI recognizes the importance of data privacy and
protection. We treat personal data in line with the General Data