From:
laura malinverni <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
laura malinverni <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:37:41 -0400
Hi,

We are organizing a Full-Body Interaction Game Jam
<http://cmtech.upf.edu/fullbody-gamejam-idc15/>  at IDC 2015
<http://idc2015boston.org/>!

For those of you interested in thinking on and tinkering with Embodied
Interaction and design methods, it would be a wonderful occasion for
sharing ideas, discussing, creating novel design proposals and prototyping
fun and engaging Full-Body Interaction games!
During the Jam we will be reviewing and experimenting with a variety of
design methods to reflect upon their potential for Full-Body Interaction
and Participatory Design.
The aim of the workshop is to reflect and prototype, so no programming
skills are required.

If you want to join the workshop, please send us a short position paper
(max. 4 pages or shorter) before the March 30, explaining the methods and
techniques that you use (or would use) to design Embodied Interaction
experiences. Papers must be submitted to: [log in to unmask]

You can find more information about the call here
<http://cmtech.upf.edu/fullbody-gamejam-idc15/?page_id=9>.

If you want to know more about Full-Body Interaction check our repository
section: 'References
<http://cmtech.upf.edu/fullbody-gamejam-idc15/?page_id=262>'.

Best regards,

Marie, Laura and NarcĂ­s