From:
"Patrick Steiger (Switzerland)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 08:25:34 +0100
Announcement of an event at CHI'98:

     Informal SIG on Beyond Internet Business-as-Usual

Dear CHI'98 participants

We run a workshop on Internet business. Together with the participants,we
investigate the topic from different HCI aspects, such as supporting
rational buyers, providing support for emotional and habitualized shopping,
elaborating aspects regarding shop keeping and collaboration among buyers.

We would like to communicate the results from that workshop not only with a
poster, but with an informal SIG giving anybody the chance to learn
directly what we came up with (problems, current solutions, visions) and to
contribute their views on the topic. This informal SIG will be

     Thursday, April 23, 1998
     2 - 3.30 pm
     at the Convention Center, Los Angeles.

For the exact room look at the information board at CHI or send me an
e-mail

Information about the informal SIG can be found at:
http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~pst/chi98/chi98sig.html
To see what the workshop is about look at:
http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~pst/chi98/chi98ws2.html

Kind regards,
Patrick Steiger